*Disclaimer: This review is not sponsored by the brand*
I discovered MANA Beauty Spirit almost three months ago and fell head over heels for most of their products. I was so impressed and happy with my first experience that I could not help but buy the products over and over again. However, there are some minor cons along with major pros that I noticed.
Before I begin to review each product individually, let me first tell you what the main reasons were to get me attracted towards their product line:
- The products are 100% organic which means no chemical reactions or permanent damage to skin or hair.
- The products are not tested on animals, which was my favorite part as I am one crazy animal lover.
- The ingredients list was so unique and had all the antioxidants, essential oils and plant extracts that are hardly found in any skin or hair products in Pakistan.
- There was a sale going on as well, who would want to miss 30% off. LOL! 😀
Now that you know what got me attracted towards the range, let me review and rate each product for you:
MANA Sweet Orange and Rosemary Shampoo and Conditioner
- The shampoo comes in a nice pump bottle and the conditioner comes in a jar which makes using both very convenient.
- There are zero chemicals to damage the hair or leave them dry.
- My hair felt very soft and smelt like fresh oranges after use.
- The shampoo does not lather up well unless you take a generous amount out for each use.
- Conditioner does not last a month whereas the shampoo does.
- Price of shampoo: Rs. 745
- Price of conditioner: Rs. 550
- Rating: 4/5
MANA Shine So Bright Hair Serum
Now, this one is literally my holy-grail product which I cannot survive without. I literally feel like it is one of the best hair serums out there and it is definitely a MUST-HAVE hair product hands down. Here are some of the reasons I loved it so much:
- I apply it in my damp hair and the scent of the serum is so refreshing and long-lasting that it literally stays for ages.
- The serum is made of the best combination of oils and other extracts that leave the hair super shiny and smooth and you would feel no grease or oil sticking to hair afterwards.
- I feel as if it works as a hair protector as well and keeps my hair from splitting or appearing dull after using hair-straightener or curler.
- It has visibly improved the texture of my hair.
- I like the glass bottle with a dropper the serum comes in. The packaging looks heavy-duty and makes the use much convenient.
- I did not really find any con in this one and it is my FAVORITE! I suggest you all to buy it without delay.
- Price: 1350
- Rating: 5/5
MANA Roots Signature Oil Blend
I have not been using this one for long enough to review it as yet. However, I surely love how it makes my hair so soft. It helped keep my dandruff issues at bay in winters as well. Plus, I can see some baby hair growing fast. I have got good vibes and hopes for it because so far, it has been doing well to my hair only. However, I am not going to rate it or give my final verdict on it right now.
MANA Angel Glow Night Cream
This night cream is my second favorite after going all gaga over the hair serum. Here are some of the features I noticed:
- Honestly, it caused my skin to break out at first a little but I did not stop using it and I was amazed how it gradually gave my skin a glowing layer which had been missing for ages. It took all the dullness away.
- It smells really nice and is non-greasy, which is the best part for people with oily skin like me.
- It comes in a glass jar which I personally do not like for skincare products. There is a chance to get contaminated by outer atmosphere.
- It helped improve my tone which looks a lot evener and even fairer now. However, it did not help lighten my acne scars and spots much.
- It is definitely the best night cream for summers.
- It may not suit dry skin at all as I feel.
- Price: 1600
- Rating: 4.5/5
MANA White Tea Eye Cream
- The cream also came in jar and it smelt like vanilla with a very velvety texture.
- It caused a little reaction to my eyelids in the beginning and I considered stopping the use after a week or two of use.
- However, I noticed how it had helped my eye bags to vanish so much. So, I decided to use it under my eyes only and not on top of the lids.
- I use it till date and simply love how it keeps the skin under my eyes so smooth. It has helped remove the fine lines and eye bags both. It took away the puffiness and it surely did lighten my dark circles as I visibly feel.
- Price: 1700
- Rating: 4/5
MANA Forever Young Face Serum
- I loved the packaging and the dropper bottle which makes it so convenient to use.
- The serum perfectly seeps into the skin and you can actually feel like it is working its way inside the layers of the skin. So Satisfying!
- It locks the moisture into the skin and takes away the flakiness or dullness.
- It is best to be used at night as it has rejuvenating power and ingredients that replenish the skin.
- I feel as if it has helped improve the texture of my skin and healthy glow.
- I use it to prep my face before makeup and even add it to some of my foundations for a sheer finish.
- I love its flowery scent that stays on to the skin without causing any reaction.
- Perfect for all skin types.
- Price: 1850
- Rating: 4.5/5
MANA Clarity Body Cream
- It comes in a jar and smells very refreshing.
- I use it on my hands on a daily basis and it helps keep them moisturized and soft for quite some time.
- The scent is long-lasting and I feel like the lines on my hands have begun to disappear and smooth out.
- I feel like the price is a little high for the quantity.
- Price: 700
- Rating: 3.5/5
My Final Verdict
After using almost half of the products from their entire range, I can confidently say that MANA is no less than the famous international brand LUSH because a. The products smell so refreshing as if they just came out of an orchard and b. They are hand-blended, 100% chemical-free and cruelty-free with the most effective essential oils and organic ingredients our skin and hair crave for. Plus, the packaging is exquisite as well.
I am definitely going to continue buying from them. I swear by their hair serum now. The only thing that I want the brand to do is make the skincare products considering different skin types so that everybody can benefit equally from them.
If you found this article helpful or have any queries, please leave a comment below. I love listening from you, guys! x